Social Security Disability
Filing for Social Security disability benefits when you are unable to work can be an intimidating and frustrating process. The firm’s board-certified Social Security specialist has nearly two decades of experience in navigating the Social Security disability application and appeal processes. We will take your claim at any point in the process, including helping to file the initial application. The fee is on a contingency basis, which means there is no fee unless you win.
- Filing Initial Application
- Filing Request for Reconsideration
- Filing Request for Hearing
- Representation Before an Administrative Law Judge
- Appeals Council Appeals
- Federal Court Representation (on a selective basis)
Contingency Fee — The lesser of 25% of past-due benefits or $7,200. There is no fee unless you are awarded benefits.